All bluetooth headset mic is not working with Window 11

Timothy Liew 160 Reputation points
2025-10-14T00:19:06.91+00:00

mic is not working for all bluetooth headset. The bluetooth show connected with both sound and mic, but there are none of Window program can access the mic function. FYI, before the Window Updates, everything is fine.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Özbakir, Ugur /Extern 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-07T10:34:20.8766667+00:00

    We have the same issue on Microsoft Surface Pro 10 too, so i guess it is not an Lenovo issue itself. We have round about 30+ Users which are affected with this Problem, as a workaround we are wiring the Headsets with USB Cable... looks like the only way to get the microphone working.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Rafał 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-07T06:31:26.7266667+00:00

    Same issue with my Lenovo P14s 5th Gen.
    At the beginning, switching Bluetooth off and on helped, but only while the headset stayed powered on. After turning the headset off and back on, the issue reappeared.
    Now it’s permanent. Nothing helps - new suggested BT firmware, unpairing and pairing again, removing the Bluetooth device, etc.
    I’m using a Poly Voyager Surround 80 headset, but I also tried with Bose - same result.
    The Poly headset works fine when using the BT700 external dongle.

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. HRob 81 Reputation points
    2025-11-02T21:40:24.59+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  4. Jeff 5 Reputation points
    2025-10-31T15:31:29.2566667+00:00

    We had success with this preview KB in our organisation : KB5067036

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

  5. Glen G 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-31T14:09:48.02+00:00

    I'm just throwing a log on the fire and saying I have the same exact issue. Doesn't matter what Bluetooth headset I use: no microphone on a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 12. I've tried every single thing recommended in this thread, a suggested registry fix from Kimi, resetting Windows Audio and Bluetooth services, unpairing and repairing about a dozen times. No dice.

    Issue persists on a Yealink headset with USB dongle, a Plantronics Voyager 5200 paired via Bluetooth, and Sony Bluetooth headset. Maddening. I'm rolling with a wired headset for the time being which works fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.