is Copilot Pro gone?

Kevin A 5 Reputation points
2025-10-11T00:19:27.42+00:00

I’m unable to renew my Copilot Pro subscription. The only option available now seems to be purchasing a Microsoft 365 subscription, which apparently includes Copilot Pro. I used Copilot Pro mainly to generate images — around 200 per day. I canceled the subscription for a while because I was working with a generative video AI, but now that I need Copilot again, I can’t find a way to renew the subscription. The only option I can find now is to subscribe to Microsoft 365 premium.

  • Is Copilot Pro now included with Microsoft 365 premium?
  • Will I have the same image generation limits and speed?
Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.