Building and customizing solutions using Microsoft 365 Copilot APIs and tools
is Copilot Pro gone?
I’m unable to renew my Copilot Pro subscription. The only option available now seems to be purchasing a Microsoft 365 subscription, which apparently includes Copilot Pro. I used Copilot Pro mainly to generate images — around 200 per day. I canceled the subscription for a while because I was working with a generative video AI, but now that I need Copilot again, I can’t find a way to renew the subscription. The only option I can find now is to subscribe to Microsoft 365 premium.
- Is Copilot Pro now included with Microsoft 365 premium?
- Will I have the same image generation limits and speed?
Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
1 answer
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more