Getting 502 when browsing webpage and 503 in portal

Roland v.'t Kruys 1 Reputation point
2025-10-11T00:10:24.33+00:00

I deployed an ACA Multi Tenant environment, but encounter an issue where I cannot reach the Keycloak webpage. I have documented the entire root-cause analyses from the last week. I have exhausted every possible solutions and approaches, but the issue remains. I have attached the final document and have more available, if needed.

Azure App Service
Azure App Service

Azure App Service is a service used to create and deploy scalable, mission-critical web apps.


1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.