I need to buy an ESU for my Win 10 computer to extend security. How do I do this?

Jake 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T13:40:36.6766667+00:00

Hello

After a long run around, I was sent here so I can buy an ESU from Microsoft so I can extend security updates for a year for my Win 10 Pro computer I am willing to pay for this permit.

I need to extend security as I use this my current Win 10 computer all the time on line and need this help. I am buying a Win 11 computer, but I need to use my Win 10 computer for many things, until I can figure out Win 11 and get all my files transferred.

So far no one has given me a direct answer. I keep being sent around and have spent two days on this trying to update my Windows account which I set up about 10 years ago while installing Win 7 or 8 and have not used it since. I have a local password account.

Thank you

Jake

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.