Agent Playground and Web Page

Sakhci 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T12:24:40.8466667+00:00
  • AI Agent within Azure Foundry successfully deployed
  • Web Page by using Web Services within the Azure Foundry Blade was successfully deployed
  • The Web Page is accessible internally.
  • Answers I am receiving from the Playground chat section of Azure Foundry are accurate.
  • The answers I am receiving from the Internal Web Page are not accurate
  • Looks like the Web page is not seeing the "knowledge" section and added artifacts
  • Is there a sync process I need to follow?
  • Any suggestions?
Foundry Tools
Foundry Tools

Formerly known as Azure AI Services or Azure Cognitive Services is a unified collection of prebuilt AI capabilities within the Microsoft Foundry platform


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.