Hi ,
No way, I recommend not ejecting it, just ignore it.
This is apparently a bug, but there's no direct confirmation from Microsoft.
https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/1ludq64/windows_is_allowing_me_to_eject_my_gpu_on_my/
Some users managed to resolve it by redoing the default driver installation. Others resolved it with a BIOS update. There's no definitive solution for this bug, but I know there are several different solutions. One I've seen work was this one, but it was with another user.
In my case, I had something with an Asus TUF, and after updating the BIOS, the bug simply went away. it disappeared.
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Give feedback if the information was useful or not.
Thanks