How to change my personal domain to business domain

Eranda Ilandarage 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T02:00:15.98+00:00

Hi,

I registered for Azure Startup credits for my business using my personal Microsoft 365 account, which is linked to a Gmail address. At the time of registration, I was asked to sign up using this personal account.

Now that I have received the startup credits, I noticed that my Azure subscription is associated with my personal email address. I would like the subscription to reflect my business domain instead.

I currently do not have a Microsoft business account, but I am willing to create one if necessary to transfer or link the subscription to a business identity. Could you please advise on the best way to proceed with this change?

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.