A desktop publishing application from Microsoft that focuses on page layout and graphic design.
Retirement of Publisher
I began using Publisher as one of the mainstays of my graphics hobby that started several years ago after retirement. I use it extensively alongside AI image apps for designing business cards, calling cards, greeting cards, t-shirts, coffee mugs, calendars, caps, etc. Not a business - a hobby that I enjoy daily. I am bewildered by the decision to retire the product and angered that I will lose access to all of my creations. MS says that can be prevented by installing Publisher 2021 as a stand-alone product yet they have pulled it from the store. Office Professional 2021 seems to have suffered the same fate. I've searched for either product from 3rd parties but many that advertise it are out of stock or scams. How can Microsoft treat their loyal customer like this? Okay, if you want/need to retire it don't continue to enhance it, but don't kill it and don't drop availability of the product that is supposed to bridge the gap. Very disappointed in Microsoft's treatment of their Publisher customers. Use Word? I can't imagine how someone that has used Word and Publisher both would suggest that. And convert Publisher creations to PDF's? I've already spent many hundreds of hours creating the designs. How about some actual concern for the customer?
Microsoft 365 and Office | Publisher | For home
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.