how to void a quarterly evaluation in PERF

VALENTIN, GREGORY 0 Reputation points
2025-10-09T02:04:36+00:00

Good Evening,

I am Sergeant Valentin(tax [Moderator note: personal info removed]) with the NYPD and I am attempting to void a perf evaluation from the NYPD evaluations system for police officer Bermeo tax [Moderator note: personal info removed]. I created the evaluation in error but since it was submitted, the system will not allow me to delete it. I am receiving an error message stating:

"Business Process Error

Submitted Evalutions cannot be deleted. Void the Evaluation instead. If you contact support, please provide the technical details.

Activity ID: [Moderator note: personal info removed]

Timestamp: Wed Oct 08 2025 22:00:57 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)"

my return email is [Moderator note: personal info removed]@nypd.org

Thank You for your assistance.

Community Center
Community Center

A forum category for discussions about the Microsoft Q&A website itself, including feedback, bugs, suggestions, and community programs.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.