Other features or issues related to Microsoft Partner Center
I am trying to build drivers for ARM device and getting error at Manual review stage in Hardware submission
Hello,
I am building drivers for an ARM64-based processor. I have installed HLK Studio on both the server and client machines and can run the required tests successfully. I was able to submit the package for test signing without any issues.
However, when I submit the same package for production, it fails at manual review with the error:
"FAIL. No errata for failed test cases in readme file."
I am unclear on how to properly add the errata file in the readme file during the package creation step in HLK Studio.
This issue has blocked my progress for two weeks.
Could you please provide step-by-step guidance on how to correctly add the errata file so that my submission can pass manual review?
Thank you for your assistance.