Secondary email needs to be changed

Nate Moss 0 Reputation points
2025-10-08T00:30:18.4733333+00:00

Hey Microsoft, I have my Microsoft account and it’s good , I use it for my xbox app and my computer, I do have a problem. For a couple years I haven’t been able to change my secondary email. It’s my old school email from high school and I’m not in the school system anymore, so my secondary email is not a gmail anymore. It’s a s8*** * * * @stu.mps-al.org. Email and since I don’t have that one anymore can I get help for someone to release that email from my secondary to replace it with my main email right now?*

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.