Trying to access hardware page in partner program to submit driver for attestation signing

Anonymous
2025-10-07T21:29:20.5466667+00:00

I'm getting the error:

"Access restricted

We're sorry, you don't have permission to access this page because your Partner Center account has been deactivated. For assistance, please contact your Partner Center administrator or support.

Correlation ID: 03c3ee20-d4a8-4bef-a92c-e8389c4351ec

Correlation vector: ygFRNdX87U62tTDJ.4

Time: 07 Oct 2025 21:13:19 +00:00"

Trying to access the link https://partner.microsoft.com/dashboard/hardware/Search
from the code signing attestation documentation page. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/code-signing-attestation

When I go to my Programs in the parner.microsoft.com portal, it shows I am "active" in the Hardware program. However, trying to access my hardware dashboard, I get the above error. I need it to sign my driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.