My Microsoft Entra ID Free subscription was disabled and I can’t open a support ticket

Jesus Antony Chacon Sernaque 15 Reputation points
2025-10-07T13:49:53.4266667+00:00

Hello,

On October 7, 2025, I received an email stating that my Microsoft Entra ID Free subscription was disabled due to suspected activity.

I believe this is a mistake — I only use this tenant for personal learning and testing purposes in Azure, and I have not violated any Microsoft Acceptable Use Policy.

The main issue is that I cannot contact support from the Azure When I try to open a ticket, it only shows an AI chat (no option to create a real support request).

Could someone from Microsoft please help me review and reactivate my Entra ID tenant or guide me on how to reach the correct support channel?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.