Azure Promptflow compute session take more than 10 minutes to load before failing. How to resolve?

#LIM YONG KANG# 0 Reputation points
2025-10-07T07:48:32.4966667+00:00

I have never had this issue previously. Today when i tried to start compute session it takes forever to load and then it fails with the error saying it failed to start the session.

I have tried various ways to resolve this and it is very frustrating. The poor support ticket interface did little to help.

I have reset the session to try again to no avail.

I have created a separate machine learning workspace and set everything up again to no avail.

I have tried to change the compute machine specs to another one, did not work.

I have changed from severless compute to creating my own compute instances, did not work.

The last time I ran the compute session was on Sunday and it was fine.

I ran diagnostics and it says everything is working???

What is going on?

Azure Machine Learning

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.