How to use cloudflare to hosta newly registered Azure domain names

Jeffery McMullen 0 Reputation points
2025-10-06T16:37:58.97+00:00

My question is the same from this link. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1621920/how-to-use-cloudflare-to-host-azure-domain-names

It looks like the solution there stopped working in 2024. I have a newly registered domain. I normally register my domains at GoDaddy, but decided to try Azure this time. I was migrating an existing app to a new domain.

I'm in a bad state right now. I can't get the emails to verify because the DNS has keys that Azure DNS doesn't accept. I can't get Cloudflare to work because I delete the nameservers. Not being able to get the domain verified is causing all my emails to be rejected.

Azure App Service
Azure App Service

Azure App Service is a service used to create and deploy scalable, mission-critical web apps.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.