How to talk to an actual support person at Microsoft about Sentinel setup and validation?

Ian Pedersen 0 Reputation points
2025-10-06T15:16:11.95+00:00

I am paying for Microsoft Support, so can anyone tell me how I can actually get a support person on the phone? I will even take email at this point. I keep getting the run-around. Each support system (portal, phone app, phone call, etc.) just keeps telling me to go to a different system. Is this normal for Microsoft, and has anyone found a solution that works?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Sentinel

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.