Partner Centre Enrolment - Business verification blocked – cannot open ticket (no workspace)

Dan Stoneham 0 Reputation points
2025-10-06T11:46:51.59+00:00

I’m trying to enroll our company in Partner Center so we can purchase a Partner Benefits Package. I’m signing in with a work account from our Entra tenant (not an MSA).

During Company information, I select our business from the search results, enter the UK company number, and submit. I then get the red banner saying the request was blocked and to contact support.

IDs from the error:

Reference: 715-123160

Transaction: 0bea1dfa-351c-472a-b7b8-8e132db1996f

Correlation: 0c1cbd63-bb82-4fe6-a311-11fc0e0b357c

Because enrollment is blocked, I can’t raise a case in Partner Center—the Contact support flow asks me to pick a Workspace, but the dropdown is empty (no workspaces yet).

Could someone please escalate this for manual business verification or open an internal ticket on my behalf?

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.