Problem with my feed on MSN partner

Adam Garratt 0 Reputation points
2025-10-05T16:01:23.2833333+00:00

Hi,

I don't know if this is an issue or not, as I can't find much information on it. But I've just started with the MSN partner program, and I'm uploading video content to the platform. However when I go to my profile page, I see the message 'There is no content available at this time Content from this publisher can't be shown in filtered view. Visit your feed or the publisher's website to see more.' Which I'm not sure what it means or how to fix it. I'd obviously like people to see the content i've uploaded. I've attached a screenshot too for context. Any help is appreciated screenshot

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.