dhayfule.com incorrectly flagged as unsafe, even when it s a highly secured business website

Pravin Dhayfule 0 Reputation points
2025-10-05T12:56:10.3333333+00:00

My website https://www.dhayfule.com is falsely flagged as unsafe adult website in Copilot's safety filters which is defaming my business. That website is a Tech Consultation website which is marked clean by all the online website scanners. I want to know what made Copilot to flag it as an adult website? I want you to clear that classification and mark it as IT Business Website as you are scaring my clients who ask questions regarding my content to their co-pilot bots.

I am a paying customer to Microsoft and I am developing am Emotionally Intelligent AI project using CoPilot. This moves is making rethink for using CoPilot as the model and shift to competitors like ChatGPT or Perplexity.

I want a response

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.