Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow - solutions given don't work

Merlin42 0 Reputation points
2025-10-04T14:00:07.3366667+00:00

I have read all the assumptions technicians have made about network speed and restrictions as well as the solutions of clearing the Microsoft Store cache, etc. However, with so many complaints about the download speed (as I wait more than 2 hours now for Microsoft Flight Simulator to update), at what point does Microsoft realize that there is a problem here? How many people have to complain about this issue before Microsoft actually addresses it rather than asking users to jump through hoops to fix it?

I have downloaded from many other sites with various download tools. None of them have the issues Microsoft has. What would that tell you? Perhaps the Microsoft download site could be improved? Perhaps the way Microsoft does it's downloads could be improved?

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.