Lost access to business tenant

Monica Fauss 0 Reputation points
2025-10-04T10:06:51.68+00:00

I would require help regaining access to my tenant account as I’m currently being blocked from accessing it. I only have an option for SMS MFA but trying to click on it results in an error saying that my account cannot be verified. I’ve provided the relevant screenshot and the error code as well. I need access as its important for my business but I’m having issues contacting an actual member of the support team as I can’t login to make a ticket.grafik

Error Code: 399287

Request Id: 786d8a88-8c40-4297-bbc9-5232f4b84c00

Correlation Id: 206b1c6e-723a-4735-97c5-96d59c7a69ee

Timestamp: 2025-10-04T09:43:23Z

I can provide the tenant details if someone from the support team can look at this.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.