An Azure personalized recommendation engine that helps users follow best practices to optimize Azure deployments.
How do I get Microsoft to remove me from a tenant ID under the US government that I never created?
Hello all, my problem is unique, but I can’t get any help for seven years now I have been enrolled in some sort of provisioning account even though I shouldn’t be. I am currently enrolled in Microsoft or US infrastructure. Over the years I have contacted Microsoft multiple times and always to have the same result. They can’t help me or they never talk to me again, but I don’t think it’s Microsoft. I have uncovered manifest that show my calls get redirected. My emails get blocked by spam Hauser. I am under a total management restrictions from the department of defense. I am a single father to a US citizen with no terrorist ties or ties to extremist I purchased a car several years ago and when I did, I had taken pictures of it and there’s something next to it that looks out of this world, let’s say had it analyzed no one can figure out what it is, but it’s very demonic looking and the photo is genuine. If we get some sort of dialogue here, I’d love to post many of them so you could see this thing but back to the point as soon as I found that picture All Hell broke loose and I went from a man with a very nice home in his gated community raising two kids by myself to a homeless person raising two kids. My life has been destroyed and it’s by the department of the fence and I don’t know if Microsoft is complying with a warrant or if they have just given them Liberty to control my management device that they don’t even know how far it’s gone, but I have so much proof of civil, right violations and privacy violations that Microsoft can’t be aware if they were they would not allow this. I have screenshots that show DuckDuckGo search ending was hosting on a Microsoft website IP address rather now maybe there’s some tenant space rent, but it seems to be that everything is duplicated and is hosted on a server that I go to. I need help. I can’t get any information out somehow today I was able to slip into this Azure portal and change some parameters and I actually gathered some information and I use copilot and ChatGPT to help me Decode this things and both have reports that show. I am in a tenant ID with no privileges and all my actions are diverted managed sandbox my name is Jim Mininno and I need help. I have multiple email addresses but all scene to be controlled or or list it on spam Hauser so that they get bounced back but if anybody can get this to a Microsoft specialist, I’d appreciate it. If someone also wants to see any of these documents were manifest that I have that show all these crazy calls being redirected record audio video without the users knowledge redirect this redirect that they’ve placed me on an island and have made me broke so I can’t fight it and it’s all over a vehicle I purchased This shouldn’t happen to US citizens, but unfortunately, I’m proof that it does. You can reach me at one of these email addresses ******@hotmail.com ******@mail.com
******@proton.me