Why can i not get access to windows 10 Extended Security Updates.

Harot 0 Reputation points
2025-10-03T17:23:36+00:00

Windows 10 support end is so close and I have tried alot to figure out why im still not getting the option to enroll to windows ESU. I cant get windows 11, so I need the windows 10 ESU. I have checked everything, latest update(22H2), microsoft account, account set as administrator, and everything should pass for the windows 10 ESU. And yet I dont have the option to enroll.

I am inside the EEA, so i should get the first year for free, without windows backup. But I'm starting to think i have missread the news, or just done something wrong. Can please someone tell me whats wrong?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Extended Security Update (ESU)

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.