Missing Notes

Charu Bhugra 0 Reputation points
2025-10-02T07:49:52.0233333+00:00

Subject: Urgent: Missing Notes After August 2025 – Microsoft Notes to OneNote Transition

Message:

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I’m reaching out regarding a critical issue with my notes. I had been using Microsoft Notes consistently until August 2025, and everything was functioning well. However, in September 2025, I noticed that all my notes had disappeared.

I understand that Microsoft Notes may have transitioned to OneNote, but I’ve already tried the following steps without success:

  • Checked OneNote app and web version
  • Searched OneNote Feed and Sticky Notes
  • Reviewed OneDrive (including Recycle Bin and Version History)
  • Verified account login and app permissions
  • Ensured the app is updated

Despite these efforts, I’m unable to locate any notes created after July 2024. I’m certain the notes existed until August 2025, and they are extremely important to me.

Could you please help me recover these notes or investigate whether they were lost during the transition? I’m signed in with the same Microsoft account I’ve always used.

Thanks

Best regards,

Charu

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.