Azure created my free trial account with my WORK ACCOUNT instead of the email I provided

Joseph Gatti 0 Reputation points
2025-10-01T22:40:54.52+00:00

Hello, I'm a technican trying to learn more about Azure, I recently got the Az-900 cert and am studying for my Az-104. I went to create a free Azure account with my personal email and for some reason it decided to use my work email in the creation process. I went ahead and cancelled my work account subscription as I'm not allowed to do it but now I can't create the free account with my personal email. Is there any way for me to get my free account so I can continue learning? I'm so sad and heartbroken that this happened without giving me a choice to switch emails. I just want to study man.

Azure Policy
Azure Policy

An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.