Html inconsistencies in Entra login flow

Peter 10 Reputation points
2025-10-01T09:21:15.3566667+00:00

Hello,

I am experiencing inconsistencies in the markup of the login flow. Half the times I reload the login page, the styling is as I have set it up to be - the other half a couple of elements are not styled (for example the 'No account? Create one' link). The reason for the missing styling is a difference in html markup between reloads. I found the exact same problem on the demo application 'Woodgrove groceries' and I recorded a video illustrating the problem:

https://youtu.be/EWe-Lp3Jy3Y

Can you help me make any sense of this and if possible a fix/workaround to this problem?

BR Peter

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra External ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.