Microsoft Partner Center account verification failure

Anatolii Mikhailov 0 Reputation points
2025-10-01T07:24:39.51+00:00

About 3 weeks ago I have created account at Microsoft Partner Center. I verified my email and my identity, but right after that I'm stuck at Employee Verification. I have uploaded a letter with my sign and stamp which as far as I think can proof I’m employee. In response to this Microsoft Support Team has requested documents about domain ownership. I have uploaded screenshots of my account of my domain registrar with a lots of details. For that moment I didn’t have copy of contract with registrar since I did everything online. Then Microsoft Support Team has replied to this that they can’t match name of my company. In my country you can’t register a company with English name. I uploaded information from Google Maps, Kompass and DUNS where name of my company is the same I have specified it at Microsoft Account. In response to this Microsoft has requested documents about domain ownership again.

I have requested all information from my registrar and when I’ve got ready to upload it I’ve got a message “Our system has indicated multiple failed attempts from your account. We are unable to proceed with your Account Verification.”

Now I can’t proceed this process. I’ve tried to write to support, but can’t do that since I can’t select workspace at Microsoft Partner Center. I have created request through Microsoft Service Hub. In response to this Microsoft has requested proofs of owning of my email or screenshot of Microsoft Partner Center account. I have uploaded all requested information, but there is no response about a week.

Now I don’t know what can I do. Anybody can give me advice?

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.