How to use the copilot.cloud app without it ALWAYS eventually becoming dumber

Werner Schott 5 Reputation points
2025-09-30T18:16:10.6833333+00:00

Yesterday... I can't do this generate a .py file. Today - yes I can! Yesterday - giving me good working code. Today with the same inputs introducing bugs left, right and centre, It has a detailed specification. This is not just with writing code. Also checking, writing documentation etc. So inconsistent and a pattern of degradation. I begin new sessions, new chats etc. little help. When in was on ,y PC, MS said oh it could be your PC. NOW it's run on your cloud. This is the model that's viable. This is not the free tier model either - it's a paid service model. When asked, I reply this service is unviable for any serious use cases. The question is are you aware of it and fixing it?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.