Protection against phishing, malware, and other threats targeting email and collaboration tools in Microsoft 365
Experiencing a cyber attack for over 3 years now
Hello, I asked this question before but I am getting the same issue it was never resolved. I am under a cyber attack it has been going on for about three years now. I assessed that my internet connection is being attacked by a virus that gets cleaned off the pcs by the installed anti virus but it gets reintroduced into the systems. It is a virus that tricks the pcs into thinking that the free space is being gradually used up but it is not being used up. There is no hidden file or bunch of files collectively being created to take up the used space. Is there an architecture I can create to prevent this cyber attack?
I am not a hacker, but if I was given instruction on creating a system to prevent this attack I will be happy to do my best implement it. Even when we use data to connect to a hot spot the virus still gets introduced to the system. This is a home system. Should I implement a private network?
I am not seeing my previous question relating to this subject. Also, is there a way to connect to microsoft in the Caribbean? Would they be able to assist? Or is there anyone who would like to see if they can fix this issue?
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Defender | Microsoft Defender for Office 365