We've deployed a LLM in OpenAI service and it's been "temporarily blocked"

Patrik Kähäri 0 Reputation points
2025-09-29T12:38:46.7566667+00:00

We created a model deployment Aug 22 as a preparation to connect an external chat platform at a later stage.
When we tried to setup the connection on Sep 24 we got an HTTP 403 (forbidden) response and started investigating.
When trying the Chat Playground in AI Foundry we get the message that the model deployment has been temporarily blocked due to "detection of unusual behavior".
We inspected the logs in the Log Analytics workspace but could not find anything suspicious. No clues given to why our model deployment was "temporarily blocked".
I've now tried to create a support request (according to the advice given in the support guides) but to no avail. I get stuck in "wizard" where I fill in a request ticket and cannot finalize a ticket.
Am I expected to upgrade our support level (currently 'Developer') in order to create a support request ticket and get this sorted out?

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.