How do I Enroll in the Windows ESU program? Its clearly not allowing me to do so
I have a DELL Inspiron 3558, 8 gigs of ram, and like 1TB HDD n 128GB SSD, (which aint a question for the topic), so I AM the administrator of the laptop, and have all the access and everything to it, Also I have the Windows Pro Ver on it an additional only my college account is on the laptop which is just CLEARLY for MS use apps to sign in. But when I try to enroll out of nowhere it shows this popup: 
Like literally what am I supposed to do in this, tried everything from disk cleanup to whatever, but no avail like where shall I get the parent from when I'm clearly an ADULT! like idk why does most of the new Microsoft apps and features are literal having issues that make literal no sense like I literal feel like switching to Linux but in the end all the data n all, WHOOP gone, not like that type all the synchronization n all. But yea anyone if got clue how to bypass this please help.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Extended Security Update (ESU)
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.