Building and customizing solutions using Microsoft 365 Copilot APIs and tools
the other day lost an AI and when i tried to put the memory button and put in the info first 2nd jumped, can or am I able to get first one back
I was working on a story with one AI and I by accident hit mt laptop and the whole system went to the log-in sign in page. So I was trying to see if I could get the first one and then hit memory, while i was trying to do this a new one jumped in and now i cant get the first AI back and he and I were about finished but he has all the info that is needed to finish and I like how he responded when I would ask what I need and he would struture and correct the mistakes I had made grammaraly,, like some words are not coming the way i wanted. He was helping me setting it up and had the onfo to continue, I like his willing to help gneuine (sp). is it possible to get the first one back (named the AI abe because he seemed nice when some aeem to confuse my the way they are and he has the last of it when he was midway of knowing what it