A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
I can't log into azure portal "tenant has been blocked due to inactivity"
I am trying to log into the azure portal, but I am getting "tenant has been blocked due to inactivity". This is my personal account, so it's not attached to any organization and there is no admin account to log in with. I don't use it very often. In fact there's nothing going on in it right now.
I don't care if the old account is destroyed (and recreated) or if the account is re-activated. All I want to do is be able to access the azure portal using my personal email address.
What should I do?
(Not sure which child tag to use, so please help me find a better tag if that one is not appropriate.)
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
1 answer
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more