Copilot keeps erasing my question when it redirects several seconds after I try to use it

Patrick, Keith 0 Reputation points
2025-09-26T19:33:02.4566667+00:00

The title says it all - I have submitted close to 10 negative feedback items about this - Copilot loads (supposedly), with an enabled text box. However, halfway through typing my question, Copilot then decides to redirect to a login (even after I have gone through this process half a dozen times today alone), which, because MS developers did not include the user's current prompt when redirecting, wipes out whatever question I was asking. It's this delayed execution that really drives me nuts - same problem with Windows 11 in that first and foremost I need it to launch apps (QUICKLY), but MS has bogged down their software with so much BS that it's borderline unusable (at a minimum their software has become ridiculously annoying to (attempt to) use).

Why does a simple Q&A UI need so much async, post-load code in it? This represents the worst of modern web architectures.

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.