Unable to sign in to Microsoft services – “Too many requests” error on all devices

DivingFish7083 0 Reputation points
2025-09-26T17:16:26.59+00:00

Hello,

I have been experiencing an issue when trying to sign in to Microsoft services (Outlook, OneDrive, Xbox, etc.). Every time I attempt to log in, I immediately receive an error saying “Too many requests” or message code like 715-123130.

This problem happens on all my devices (PC, Mac, iPhone) and even when I try different browsers or clear cookies. I also tested with my home broadband and mobile data, but the error is always the same.

I suspect that my home internet IP or my account environment might have been flagged by Microsoft’s security system. However, I am just a normal user and I only need to use my personal Microsoft accounts.

Could someone from Microsoft please help me check why my sign-ins are being blocked and how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you very much!

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.