AADSTS16000: User account '{EUII Hidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist

MB Irshad 0 Reputation points
2025-09-26T09:19:18.51+00:00

I created a personal account in Azure and built a few Logic Apps, as well as a Blob Storage instance. I later made some changes in Azure Active Directory, and since then, I’ve been unable to log in — I receive the error message shown below.

My Logic Apps are still running, but I can’t access or view any resources. I’m unable to raise a support ticket because I can’t sign in to the portal, yet I’m still being billed as the Logic Apps continue to run in the background.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"errorMessage": "interaction_required: AADSTS16000: User account '{EUII Hidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant '' and cannot access the application '73458136-14ec-4630-ad9b-26e160ff0fc6'(ADIbizaUX) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account. Trace ID: a9aa8504-53fc-4676-8705-d48cf6c30600 Correlation ID: 2866e0899-bce4-4b54-afee-a87fd27ff3cb Timestamp: 2025-09-26 06:45:47Z"

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

An Azure personalized recommendation engine that helps users follow best practices to optimize Azure deployments.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.