A tool for managing user identities, credentials, and access across on-premises and cloud environments
I got hacked and lost my main account I submitted like 5 forms on account recovery request and no reply for 3 days I was wondering if it was submitted or the hacker changed them or deleted them
I got hacked by a virus I think it is a RAT because I lost all of my details.My main account was ******@gmail.com but i only recieved the message that said the email was changed to ******@lugubr.com I coudn't even change the password because i didn't had the acces to the email but I didn't cared much of it and used that email with the previous password.After like 2 weeks hacker changed the password I was hopeless and didn't did nothing for like 1 month (I apologize for this and I regret for not trying to recover it) And I sent like 5 of account recovery requests and still no reply or result showed up saying you cannot recover this account or reset password When i submitted first with correct answers I recieved an email from a unknown user who changed the name as Microsoft Account Recovery. It was a phishing site; luckily, Google detected it and prevented me I did another time and still the wrong email showed up and another still the same but after i scanned my pc i saw that there is a virus still in my pc so i removed all and it stopped sending me that wrong email but still no result showed up after i did 3 more tries