Unable to send or receive emails...found email on the restricted entities list, removed it, but still nothing (Outlook for Mac)

Melissa Doerr 25 Reputation points
2025-09-25T21:38:45.7833333+00:00
  • I am unable send and receive emails from an email address [*personal information removed@tyovereasy.com].

I followed instructions via Mail Flow and found the email on a block list on Microsoft called Restricted Entities. I removed the [*personal information removed@tyovereasy.com] from the restricted entities list today 9/25/2025 10:30 am and hit submit…a notification popped up saying it would take an hour (I was assuming that meant in an hour my email would be back to up and running)….that was almost 4 hours ago…

I need assistance…when I send an email from [*personal information removed@tyovereasy.com] to [*personal information removed@tyovereasy.com] I get the error base64 string for Mime Content... When I've provide my email and password to another colleague offsite (so as to try another IP Address). I get the same issue. All other emails (a total of 8) have no issue.


Moderator note: subject updated with Outlook version

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.