Locked out of Azure DevOps organization

Juan Mora 0 Reputation points
2025-09-25T05:51:42.9066667+00:00

Hello,

I am writing to request urgent assistance with my Azure DevOps organization, as I have been locked out after detaching it from an Azure Active Directory (AAD) tenant.

Organization URL: https://dev.azure.com/mor15799

My User Information:

Previous email/account (from school's AD): ******@uvg.edu.gt New email/account (personal): ******@nimble.gt

Description of Issue: I recently changed my Azure DevOps organization's subscription to a personal one that I own. In doing so, I had to detach the organization from my school's Azure Active Directory. After this process, I can no longer access the organization using either my previous school email or my new personal email.

Could you please help me restore access to my organization? I am available to provide any additional information needed to verify my ownership.

Thank you, Juan Mora

Azure DevOps

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.