How to fix a publishinf issue on Microsoft Business central 250, Saas

PETER RAMADHAN 0 Reputation points
2025-09-23T12:21:34.5766667+00:00

I am having an issue with publishing in Business central 25 app that is hosted in Saas. Whenever I publish from the VSCode, the app loses data for other tables and cues, except for Microsoft standard objects. All other tables and table extensions that are customized appear with no data. But standard ones appear with data. I am using "schemaUpdateMode": "Synchronize".

Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other
Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other

A family of Microsoft suites of integrated development tools for building applications for Windows, the web, mobile devices and many other platforms. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.