KMD und MAC Keys for Windows Servern 2022/2025

Biesinger, Leonie 0 Reputation points
2025-09-17T09:48:21.1566667+00:00

Dear all,

since the new administration console M365 I haven't the access to download the

KMD und MAC Keys for Windows Servern 2022/2025. My Microsoft Distrubutor told me,

that I have ask you for the access.

Please let me know, how I can download this keys.

thanks so much !

kind regards,

Leonie Biesinger

RehaZentren der Deutschen Rentenversicherung Baden-Württemberg gGmbH

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Licensing and activation
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.