How to contact support if I am getting authentication issues in the Help+Support tab

Lewin 0 Reputation points
2025-09-16T12:48:53.2566667+00:00

Hi,

I have issue with my Azure account. After login into it I am getting the authentication issue notification in every subsite. I have tried to contact support but this issue is also present in Help+Support tab. There is no way to contact support through other means. I have managed to contact sale person that suggested creating another account to ask for assistance on the old one. It sounds ridiculous but I had no other ways to go about this issue. Unfortunately, after creating support ticket there was no response from the support. How can I contact support if my account cannot access the Help+support tab?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.