pls pay your invoices now, it redirects me always on my company admin page, then I get stuck with the DNS, I am not an IT freak

Stephan Huber 0 Reputation points
2025-09-02T13:17:26.4533333+00:00

I am lost, I am not a tech wizard, I only need to pay a small bill,

I had changed my credit card because of fake bills, now all is upside down.

The new card is properly installed, the old one removed, but still, this payment warning comes.

Then It redirects me to my admin company page and asks for DNS, I am lost. I am not a tech guy.

Its about MS Cloud ( MS Online service)

Thanks for help.

Warning—your Microsoft Online services will be suspended in seven daysThanks for using Microsoft Cloud. You have a past due balance. To make sure your users have uninterrupted access to the service, "pls pay your invoices now". If your past due balance isn’t paid, any new services you purchase will be suspended immediately.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.