I'm trying to download WhatsApp on my laptop but it is stuck on checking dependencies. How can I resolve this?

James 20 Reputation points
2025-08-30T16:09:31.85+00:00

I'm trying to download WhatsApp on my laptop but it is stuck on checking dependencies. How can I resolve this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Suppawit Kongpradittaphol 85 Reputation points
2025-08-30T16:15:29.61+00:00

Hello, sometimes this problem happens when Windows or the Microsoft Store is not fully updated. You can try these steps:

  1. Make sure Windows Update is complete.
  2. Open the Microsoft Store → click on Library → select Get updates.
  3. Restart your laptop and try again.
  4. If it still doesn’t work, uninstall “App Installer” from Microsoft Store and install it again.
  5. You can also try downloading WhatsApp directly from the official website: whatsapp.com/download.

I hope this helps you. Even if it doesn’t fully solve the issue, it gives a safe way to move forward.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Adekunle Oladele 0 Reputation points
    2026-06-21T14:07:55.3633333+00:00

    yes i love it

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.