Unable to activate Azure benefits in Microsoft Founders Hub – “Not eligible for Azure free account”

Mohamed Khaled 0 Reputation points
2025-08-24T11:19:24.9733333+00:00

I’m trying to activate my Azure benefits through Microsoft Founders Hub. After completing all the required steps, I receive the following message:

"You're not eligible for an Azure free account. Don't worry—you can still use Azure by paying as you go, with no upfront commitments. Cancel anytime."

However:

My country is listed as eligible.

I meet the eligibility requirements for Founders Hub.

I used a valid Visa card with sufficient balance.

I have not used an Azure free account before.

Because of this, I cannot link or activate my Azure subscription to claim the Founders Hub benefits.

Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue?
Screenshot 2025-08-24 140519

[removed PII]

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.