Anyone know how to create a account on login screen

ImperialTheVyonder 0 Reputation points
2025-08-20T23:41:22.4333333+00:00

I want to make an account but im on the log in screen, is there anyway to make an account when I’m on the login screen? It’s been logged in before from my brother and I don’t have the password. And I don’t have access to the password anyone know how to make oneIMG_4992

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Start Menu
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-08-21T00:14:36.5966667+00:00

    Hi! Unfortunately, you cannot create a new account directly from the login screen. Your only options are:

    Ask your brother (or whoever set up the PC) to log in and create you a new account.

    • Or, if you don’t have access at all, you’d need to reset Windows. This will let you set up the computer again and create your own account, but you’ll lose apps and possibly files unless you choose the "keep files" option.

    There isn’t a bypass to create a new account from the login screen without existing admin credentials. That would be a security risk.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. ImperialTheVyonder 0 Reputation points
    2025-08-20T23:41:59.3+00:00

    I am new to windows so anyone can help me will be appreciated :) I’m also a youtuber

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.