A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
I created a new client secret and am told its incorrect
I have an app registration where I wanted to create a new client secret...the old one was not expired. I did so. That is all I did, the client ID, tenant ID all stayed the same. But I am constantly getting the error invalid secret. I have created several and no change. I deleted the old one...do I need to purge the old one from the app registration? or do something to get the new secret to work?
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
1 answer
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more