Where did answers.Microsoft.com go?

Rose Bieszke :) 110 Reputation points
2025-07-29T21:28:38.4366667+00:00

I used that site frequently, and now every time I try to get there, it redirects to here! Has it just been retired? Did it break? I have unfinished business there, and all my bookmarks to my problem threads now return 404s. Where did the old site go, why didn't I hear anything about it, and how do I access my unresolved questions from there?

Community Center | Discuss the Q&A site | Other feedback

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Neil D 34,305 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-07-30T08:33:00.2833333+00:00

The old site has been merged with this Q&A site. There was a banner at the top of the old website for sometime prior to the merge.

If you have a problem, that wasn't resolved then you should create a new post here using the appropriate tags.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Craig Long 18,635 Reputation points
    2025-08-07T00:52:05.3+00:00

    Maybe you will be able to find your old content here, but it will be read-only:

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/?filterby=mycontent

    Was this answer helpful?