Partner Center Account Access Restricted

Michaël Rochette 25 Reputation points
2025-07-28T00:39:53.0266667+00:00

Around 2 years ago, I created a Microsoft Partner Center account (for which I paid 20$) and I was able to add my Xbox Series S as a dev kit. As of today, I bought a new Xbox Series X and I tried to add it to my Partner Center account but got this error message:

Access restricted

We're sorry, you don't have permission to access this page because your Partner Center account has been deactivated. For assistance, please contact your Partner Center administrator or support.

Correlation ID: 1d14e002-64f1-4b3e-a3c0-107f39dfd97e

How can I reactivate it? I have no way to submit a ticket in my Partner Center account since I don't have a workspace.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.